Monday, July 12, 2010

Camping and The Coast






Well Dominik has been a busy little man. He got to go camping with Corey and his best friend and their kids while I worked, then right after that we headed to the OR coast for a couple days. We had a blast although the time went way too quickly. The weather was amazingly warm for the coast and Dom got to ride bumper cars and a little train.
Corey and I finally for surely decided on Autumn Rayne Meyer for the baby. I thought it was pretty and it's not too common. And oh yeah, I suprised Dom with 2 dwarf hamsters named Max and Ruby after his favorite show. They are really cute and he loves them. I will post pics of them later since I forgot.
Other than that, it's getting really hot outside and my body doesn't like it. I'm already huge and the sleepless nights are kicking into high gear, plus I got my first charlie horse last night which was excruciating. I hate those things! Anyhow, enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. Sure was fun to spend some time with y'all at the coast :0) Hope you enjoy the rest o the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so sad to miss the Oregon trip!! Sound like it was fun. Did Dom want to go outside every second of the day like last time?

    ReplyDelete